GPOP’s mission is dedicated to elevating the level of
expertise held by governance and president’s office
professionals in public Canadian post-secondary
education institutions and other associated
organizations, providing networking, mentoring
and other professional development opportunities
that benefit individual members and their institutions.
Benefits of our complimentary membership:
- Access to a national organization
- Connection to colleagues for advice through an online platform
- Learn about and access professional development opportunities
- Connection to a network of like-minded governance and president’s office professionals
- Access to resources and information on best practices through a members’ only Teams site
- Access to awards and grants specific to GPOP
- Participation in GPOP board or committee work opportunities
*As of March 2017, there is no membership fee. GPOP members registering for the annual conference pay registration fees through CICan’s conference registration site, and CICan transfers a portion of that registration fee to GPOP.
If you hold a role as described above or are the person to whom your Board Chair or CEO turns for administrative management and support at a public Canadian post-secondary education institution, get ready to start reaping all the benefits of GPOP’s membership. Join our network today!
You’ll receive a welcome letter once your membership is confirmed. We also encourage all our members to actively contribute to the network for further growth and professional development benefit. If you’re interested in contributing to GPOP’s mission, please contact our Engagement Committee today!