We look forward to seeing you in Niagara Falls for the CICan:GPOP Conference! Getting away from the office to attend a conference is often difficult, but rewarding. Whether you are only attending the GPOP session, or the entire CICan Conference, we have some suggestions that might help you enjoy your trip.
Before you Leave …
- Bring an umbrella
- Remember chargers for all your electronic devices
- When you think of it – pack it! Bring business clothes for the GPOP and CICan conference sessions, business casual for the GPOP and CICan opening receptions, and if you are attending the CICan closing gala, the theme is Black and White!
- Slip extra business cards in your bag
- Water your plants (no one is going to remember to do that for you)
- Set your Out of Office, Voicemail, etc.
- Leave your hotel, flight and other details with your colleagues
- Take time to review the conference agenda:
Tips on making a great first impression: https://businesscollective.com/13-tips-for-making-a-great-first-impression-at-meetings/index.html
Check the weather in Niagara Falls before you travel: https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/weather/ontario/niagara-falls
Niagara Falls Tourism: https://www.niagarafallstourism.com/
And our final tip…relax, learn, connect, enjoy!