Whether you are new to the GPOP or CICan conference or a repeat attendee, you may find these tips helpful in ensuring that you maximise this professional development event:
- Brush up on your networking skills. Check out these articles:
- Remember to bring your business cards.
- Check with Registration to inquire when the Gala Dinner tickets reservations open. NOTE: You cannot book a table of 8 under “College Name” as they will want the name of each individual.
- Pack your cocktail attire for the closing Gala. This year you’re encouraged to bring a masquerade mask. Check out the CICan online schedule for ideas (scroll down to the end)
- Review the GPOP and CICan conference webpages regularly for updates.
- Expect to be surrounded by like-minded people.
- Bring a positive attitude.
- Learn and have fun!